If I am elected, transparency, inclusion, and responsiveness will guide my approach. I will:
- Foster a welcoming atmosphere at Town Meeting for all members
- Increase transparency by publicly displaying the speaker queue during Town Meeting and pursue procedural options to ensure that we hear from a diversity of voices
- Make prompt and thoughtful appointments to town committees, following a clear and well-publicized process
- Work with the town’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion staff to track metrics relating to Town Meeting and town committees
- Use my technology skills to explore hybrid meeting options and to meet challenges that arise as we navigate this stage of the pandemic and beyond
- Seek input and welcome criticism, feedback, and new ideas
Visit my FAQ for details about my priorities and my ideas for implementing them.